It occurred. I did it. I … purchased a home!
I actually needed an older residence with character, and on the similar time, one which didn’t want a lot of labor to be restored. I put a proposal down on this Nineteen Twenties Craftsman as quickly as I checked out it. I really feel so grateful!
By the point this publish is revealed, I’ll have already moved in (day 3) and am probably going by way of bins like a loopy particular person. I’ll say, I donated/bought/gave away over half of my belongings to organize for this transfer. It felt SO good to begin contemporary and de-clutter.
I will likely be sharing home updates every now and then if you wish to observe alongside right here. And now, listed here are 10 issues I’m into this week!
1. I purchased this bathe curtain from an organization based mostly in Brooklyn. It was so arduous to choose a shade as a result of they’re all so good.
2. These are the bathe curtain rings I picked. Good and easy.
3. Iced espresso, however make it spooky.
4. You’ll have observed that we launched a brand new website design. It was a labor of affection, and it turned out so good.
5. I can’t wait to hold these pumpkin lanterns on my entrance porch.
6. Talking of pumpkins, I wrote a publish, 15 Pumpkin Desserts to Make this Fall in the event you’re craving one thing candy.
7. As soon as I save as much as redo my kitchen, I wish to use yellow and inexperienced colours and add this wallpaper.
8. A cute ceramic ice cream cone so as to add to my assortment. These have been not enjoyable to pack, FYI. Haha.
9. This gold spray paint is palms down the perfect there may be. I used it on my eating room chandelier and the distinction is beautiful!
10. It’s virtually time to place this doormat on my porch.
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it! xo, Jacki